Labelling your drone or model aircraft
You must label your operator ID on every drone or model aircraft you’re responsible for.
Use the same operator ID for all your drones or model aircraft.
If you’ve registered, you can check your operator ID in your confirmation email or online.
How to label your drone or model aircraft
Your operator ID must be:
- visible without needing a special tool to remove or open part of your aircraft
- clear and in block capitals taller than 3mm
- secure and safe from damage
- on the main body of the aircraft
- easy to read when the aircraft is on the ground
You should use a removable label as your operator ID may change when you renew. You’ll need to remove your label if you’re no longer responsible for the drone or model aircraft.
Always use your operator ID, not your flyer ID.